A revolutionary, patented electrolytic process which will influence the technological development in its field.
Gold alloys with a gold content of at least 55% are refined in a single step to fine gold with a purity level of 99.99%. No use of toxic or corrosive acids such as aqua regia or cyanide. The process is fully automated and is controlled by a microprocessor.
During the processing there are no toxic or corrosive gases/vapours. The processing time required to recover fine gold with a purity level of 99.99% is not more than 6-8 hours. The electrolyte used can be re-used up to 30 times. There is no requirement for gold to be in the electrolyte (as was the case with previous electrolyte processes) and therefore the running costs are very low.
- without aqua regia.
- without cyanide.
- without corrosive/toxic gases/vapours.
- gold alloy with a gold content of at least 55% is refined in a single step to fine gold with a purity level of 99.99%.
- process time 6 to 8 hours.
- no gold required in the electrolyte.
- no spent acid to dispose of.
- low running costs because the electrolyte is re-used.
- fully automated process with process control.
- patented process